Enjoy your free bonuses below…
Join our private Wisdom for Life Community on Facebook and get engaged with your fellow Afrikan Wisdom Summit participants!
Add email@example.com To Your Contacts So You Don’t Miss Any Emails
And Now… Here Are Your Bonuses!
Get your Chapter from the Anthology, Afrikan Wisdom
Click Videos To Watch
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging: A Candid Conversation
- Incorporating mindfulness education into the workplace in a focused and flexible way
- Mindfulness practices that will assist in making space for nonjudgmental, safe, and vibrant communities
- Understanding the key elements of belonging and how to incorporate them into your daily life
- Ways to foster co-creation and collaboration in the workplace
- The importance of supporting leaders who embody mindfulness in their approaches and policies
Tanya M. Odom, Ed.M. is a consultant, writer, coach, and thought leader. For over 25 years, she has worked in more than 40 countries focusing on Diversity and Inclusion, Inclusive Leadership, Race/Racism, Challenging Conversations, Mindfulness, Coaching, Wellbeing, and Educational Equity.
Tanya has worked in the education, private sector/corporate, not-for-profit/NGO, law enforcement, and in university/college arenas. She is currently the Equity & Inclusion Program Director for the Walton Family Foundation.
Tanya is the co-author of Evaluation in the Field of Education for Democracy, Human Rights and Tolerance. She has been a contributor to the Huffington Post, and CNN.com. Entrepreneur Magazine featured Tanya as one of the “3 Women Entrepreneurs Who Unleash Their Energy for the Greater Good.”
Diana Winston is the Director of Mindfulness Education at UCLA’s Mindful Awareness Research Center (MARC). She has taught mindfulness for health and well-being since 1999 in a range of settings including in healthcare, universities, businesses, non-profits, and schools. Diana created the evidence-based Mindful Awareness Practices Program (MAPs) and UCLA’s Training in Mindfulness Facilitation.
Diana is the author of the forthcoming Glimpses of Being audiobook, The Little Book of Being, and co-author of Fully Present: The Science, Art and Practice of Mindfulness. You can find her on the UCLA Mindful, Waking up, or Ten Percent Happier apps or at dianawinston.com.
The Magic of Surrender
- Exploring “control” as an addiction, and the miraculous healing we encounter when we simply let go
- Redefining surrender as an act of receiving more, not losing what we have
- Recognizing the difference between living a mindful life, and a life driven by the mind
- Why understanding the right questions to ask ourselves is more important than the answers
- Why we don’t need to know where we’re going in order to get where we want to be
Kute Blackson is a visionary, transformational teacher, author, and coach. He speaks to audiences around the world and helps organizations develop authentic leadership and achieve extraordinary performance.
Kute is the author of the new book The Magic of Surrender, and the bestselling book You.Are.The.One. He is widely considered a next generation leader in the field of personal development and has been featured on Larry King Now, Fox and Friends, and Dr. Drew. He hosts the popular podcast SOULTALK.
He is a member of the Transformational Leadership Council and winner of Unity’s 2019 Walden Award in the New Thought Wisdom category. His website is kuteblackson.com.